Being a Registered Cardiology Technology is a wonderful career!
We are a specialized group of educated health care professionals who work alongside our Cardiologists and Internal Medicine Doctors. We perform a variety of non-invasive cardiac diagnostic tests such as:
- Electrocardiograms (ECG/EKG)
- Exercise Tolerance Testing (Stress Test)
- Holter monitoring
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Cardiac device monitoring and programming
- Nuclear exercise tolerance tests and stress echocardiography
We work in hospitals as well as specialty clinics throughout the country. To many patients, we are the front line workers and friendly faces they see when receiving care for their heart disease. We are a dynamic group of around 1500+ members across the Country and our numbers are continuing to grow. If you are looking for a career in health care and enjoy being patient-focused, fast-paced environment, then this is a career for you! See details under Education on how to start your education today!